Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 8: A Fun Night of Dancing

I am in Munduk, Bali.  Tonight i went to the manager's house of the mountain guesthouse we are staying in. He has a girl who is 9 like me, her name is Sophie like me with an e at the end.  She is in 3rd grade like me, dances like me but she dances Balinese.  We taught each other how to dance.  She taught me Balinese and I taught her Jazz.  BUT we didn't speak the same language.  We taught each other to speak a little English and Balinese.  Here is a video of her teaching me at her home.


She picks out all the red stuff out of her food.  I pick out all the green stuff out of my food.  Her birthday is on April 11th and mine is on March 1st.  We are only five weeks apart.  She was very nice and sweet.  I wish she lived in America so I could see her more.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool evening for you. Look forward to seeing your Bali moves. Did you also video tape you teaching Sophie to jazz dance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete