Saturday, May 7, 2016

Day 7: Languages

Hi guys. Today I will tell you some new words in Balinese. Balinese is different than Indonesian even though Bali is in Indonesia.  Its way different and the words are way shorter than English. I can't wait to share all the words with you.  So here is what I have learned so far.

Thank you = sukseme
Chicken = ayam
Coffee = cipo
fried rice = nari goreng, 
fried nudels =  mie goreng
your welkom = mu alee.

I know this one was short but I don't know a lot of words yet.  sukseme!!!

I have heard Balinese, Indonesian, French, Spanish, and German (I got to practice it) so far in my trip.  I have heard British accents, American accents, New Zealand and Australian.  I was so surprised by there being so many different accents.  Even though they are all English they sound so different.

Sukseme for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment